We show you how to improve your uphill chipping in golf.
- Step 1:
- Place the golf club flat on its sole with the club face square to the target.
- The golf ball should be in the middle of your stance to make sure that the ball flies from the loft of the club and not from being scooped.
- Take a wider stance than for a normal swing for better balance.
- Turn your whole body - feet, hips and shoulders slightly to the left of the target. This is called an open stance.
- Step 2:
- Prepare to chip
- Lean your upper body forward from your hips and make sure your shoulders are parallel with the slope, keeping most of your weight on your right foot as you should always balance with the slope.
- This will allow you to swing parallel with the slope instead of hittin
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 18:04