We show you how to improve your chipping in golf.
- Step 1:
- The setup
- Place the golf club flat on its sole with the club face square to the target. Measuring a foot and a half behind the ball, stand with your feet close together.
- Turn your whole body - feet, hips and shoulders slightly to the left of the target. This is called an open stance and makes it easier to follow through - even on short swings.
- The golf ball should be in the middle of your stance to make sure that the ball flies from the loft of the club and not from being scooped.
- Step 2:
- Prepare to chip
- Lean your upper body forward from your hip, keep your legs slightly bent and put slightly more weight on your left foot.
- Rest the club shaft on the inside of the left thigh and then take your normal grip.
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 18:03