We show you several practice drills to improve your golf putting.
- Step 1:
- Short putts
- Place four golf balls around the hole - approximately 3 feet away.
- Then, simply approach each ball in turn. Do your practice swing, and remember to use your putting routine as you hole those balls one by one!
- This practice drill is to make you confident on short putts, so out on the course you will consistently knock them in.
- Step 2:
- Three in a row
- Place three balls in a line in front of you.
- Now, without looking up, try to putt all three golf balls equally hard.
- This drill is to improve your feeling for distance and a smooth putting stroke.
- Look up to see if you made all three roll the same distance.
- The closer th
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 18:01