We show you how to read the golf green for successful putting.
- Step 1:
- The surrounding landscape
- Look at the landscape around the golf green. At first glance the green may seem flat, but you'll see that it actually slopes in the same way as the surrounding terrain.
- Step 2:
- Examine the green
- Look for the highest point of the green and then for the lowest point. This way you can assess how the green slopes.
- Step 3:
- Feel with your feet
- Simply walk beside your putt line the green and feel with your feet. You'll know if you're walking slightly uphill or downhill.
- Step 4:
- Look at your putt
- Squat down between the golf ball and the hole, a few metres away from the line.
- From this position you can see if it is
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 18:00