If you want a pre-shot routine for consistent putting, then this golf film is for you.
- Step 1:
- Approach the ball
- After you have read your putt and chosen your line, walk up to the golf ball for your practice swing.
- Step 2:
- Practice your swing
- When you take your practice swing, look at the hole instead of the ground and try to feel how hard you want to putt the ball.
- Step 3:
- The setup
- Firstly, place the putter head flat on the ground and stand a step back from the golf ball and parallel to the target.
- Let your arms hang loosely and hold the putter lightly. Place your feet shoulder-width apart, keeping the ball slightly in front of the middle of your stance. Look up at the target.
- TIP: The longer you stand staring at the ball, the more y
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 18:00