We shows you in detail how to set up your grip and body for a perfect golf putt.
- Step 1:
- Position the putter
- Firstly, place the putter head flat on the ground behind the ball, aiming at the target.
- Let the whole club sole rest on the ground.
- Step 2:
- Adopt your stance
- Stand parallel to your target, keeping the ball slightly in front of the middle of your stance.
- This will ensure better connection on your upswing.
- Your feet should be approximately shoulder width apart. It can be a little less or a little more, as long as you're comfortable.
- Now, simply lean forward from the hips until your eyes are directly over the ball. Keep your eye line parallel to your target.
- This gives you the best position to see where you are aiming
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 17:59