VideoJug's golf expert Rickard Strongert shows you how to improve this vital part of your overall golf game - chipping. We pay particular attention to the downhill chip.
- Step 1:
- The set up
- First of all, place the club flat on its sole with the face square to the target.
- Step 2:
- The open stance
- The stance is wider than for a normal set up. This gives you much better balance.
- The ball should be slightly behind the middle of your stance, so the club hits it on the downswing. This way, the ball flies from the loft of the club, not from being scooped.
- Turn your whole body - feet, hips and shoulders - slightly to the left of the target. This is called an open stance.
- Step 3:
- Lean from the hip
- Lean forward from your hips and then put your sho
โดย : Admin
เมื่อ : 06 ม.ค. 51 17:58